Paleo Almond Butter Zucchini Bread
This Paleo Almond Butter Zucchini Bread is a bit crunchy on the outside and so moist on the inside. It’s the best way to use up summer zucchini that the whole family will love.
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup Spread The Love® Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini, after squeezed out of excess water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add wet ingredients except zucchini and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Add zucchini and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into parchment lined loaf pan.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until top is browned and center of the bread is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from loaf pan by pulling on the sides of the parchment paper and place back on the wire rack to cool fully before slicing.
- Drizzle or spread more almond butter when serving (optional)